1. Biographical info: Name, age, parent(s) name(s), siblings, year in school, activities, hobbies, future plans.
2. Character info.
3. How did you get involved with the production?
Ran lights for the “Addam’s Family” and loved being part of the Hartland Players
4. Have you been in any other theatrical productions? If so, what roles did you play?
Not since I was in high school and played Oberon in a “Midsummer Night’s Dream.”
5. What do you most enjoy about being part of the production?
The people, of course!
6. Who is/are your inspiration(s)? Why?
My dad, who came from an incredibly humble background and succeeded because he was smarter and harder working than anyone I know.
7. What’s your favorite part of the experience of being in the production?
8. What can audience members expect when they see the show?
A hilarious comedy that is absolutely not appropriate for children.
The Hartland Players MainStage presents “Apartment 3A,” an adult comedy by Jeff Daniels, at the Hartland Music Hall. Performances are 7:30 p.m. Satuday, Feb. 22; 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 23; 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 29; and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, March 1. Tickets are available at the door, or in advance at hartlandplayers.org.