After two cancellations due to the COVID-19 virus and quarantines, VINA Community Dental Center is moving its Spring Gala to an online auction.
Items will be open for bidding starting at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, with the auction closing at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 28.
Some of the biggest attractions at VINA Dental’s annual Spring Gala are the exciting auction items. VINA has a value-packed online auction featuring these items and more:
• Week-long stay at a home on beautiful Hilton Head Island. Generously donated by Dr. Brian & Jeanie Peterson.
• A certificate for a total car detailing at Lawrence Auto Body. Generously donated by Kate Lawrence.
• A certificate for 18 holes of golf and lunch for a foursome with 2 carts at Lakelands Golf and Country Club. Generously donated by Lakelands Golf & Country Club.
• Dinner for 8-10 prepared in your home by Chef Chez Bob. Chef Bob is well-known for his elegant and delicious cuisine. Generously donated by Chez Bob.
• A weekend-long stay at a gorgeous waterfront cottage on West Crooked Lake in Brighton. The breathtaking property known as “Tumble Down” offers an escape to paradise while keeping you conveniently close to downtown Brighton. Generously donated by Roger Burnett.
• A 14k rose gold pendant, featuring a round, FINE quality Blue Zircon with .12ctw diamonds. This piece is on a 14k rose gold, 18-19″ CHAIN .9 MM Adjustable cable. This piece is absolutely stunning! Generously donated by Silverstone Jewelers in downtown Howell.
• A wide variety of themed gift baskets ranging in value from $100 to $250 are generously donated by local dental offices and businesses.
Opportunities to donate to VINA in a variety of denominations will also be available during the 24-hour auction.
To register and bid, go to vinadental.org and click the Online Spring Auction button and follow the instructions for registration and bidding. Don’t forget to check back every so often to see if your bid is still the best.
All proceeds go to support the VINA Community Dental Center, which provides low cost dental care for the limited income adults in Livingston County. VINA, which stands for Vision, Integrity, Need, Action, serves as a “dental home” to over 2,000 people in our community.