Fox News’ Pete Hegseth is the keynote speaker, and Republican U.S. Senate candidate John James is emcee of the Livingston County Republicans’ 2018 Lincoln Day Dinner, set for 5:30-11 p.m. Thursday, May 24, at Crystal Gardens Banquet Center in Howell.
Hegseth is co-host of Fox & Friends Weekend, and appears frequently as guest co-host for Fox & Friends during the week. He is a Fox News senior political analyst, as well as a regular writer for National Review and FosNews.com.
A veteran deployed three times since 9/11, Hegseth served in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Guantanamo Bay. He has two Bronze Stars and a Combate Infantryman’s Badge for his time in Iraq and Afghanistan.
From 2012-2015 Hegseth served as the CEO of Concerned Veterans for America, the largest conservative veterans and military family organization in the U.S. Prior to that, he was executive director for Vets for Freedom, an organization committed to victory on the battlefield.
Republican U.S. Senate candidate John James graduated from West Point in 2004. He became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer who went on to serve in Operation Iraqi Freedom, where he earned a Combat Action Badge and two air medals. After eight years of service, he was honorably discharged and retired to Michigan to work in the family business, James Group International, which provides supply chain management services, and of which he is president.
James holds a bachelor’s degree from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, a master’s of supply chain management and information systems from Penn State University, and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
• Thursday, May 24, 2018
• Crystal Gardens, 5768 E. Grand River Ave., Howell
• VIP Reception: 5:30 – 6:30 pm
• Doors open: 6 p.m.
• Dinner: 7 pm
• DINNER TICKETS are $75 per person. Individual dinner seats are first come, first served; there will be enough seats for everyone purchasing a ticket, but seats are reserved only for those who purchase a table. The doors open at 6 p.m. for general seating.
• RESERVED TABLES are located toward the front of the banquet hall. Cost is $700 for a table of 10.
• VIP RECEPTION TICKETS are $125 per person and DO NOT include dinner. Be sure to purchase a dinner ticket if you plan to attend the dinner portion of the evening. The VIP reception runs 5:30-6:30 p.m.
• To purchase tickets online or to print off the ticket order form, go to http://www.livingstonrepublicans.com/2018_lincoln_day_dinner.
• For additional information or questions, contact Meghan Reckling at (517) 672-6823.