Beginning 8 a.m. Monday, Nov. 30, 2020, the Historic Livingston County Courthouse will be closed to the public. The Livingston County Clerk’s Office is taking steps to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 in Livingston County. The safety of our residents and employees is of primary concern at this time.
Services in Elections and Vital Records will be by appointment only.
Residents are encouraged to use online, by mail, or phone options. Below are specific online, by mail, or appointment options.
For information on the Livingston County Courts, go to https://www.livgov.com/courts/.
Phone: 517-546-8177 Fax: 517-546-4354 Email: email@example.com
Service by appointment only – Call 517-546-8177 or visit www.livgov.com/clerk to schedule an appointment.
Vital Records Division
Phone: 517-546-0500 Fax: 517-546-4354 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service by appointment only – Call 517-546-0500 or visit www.livgov.com/clerk to schedule an appointment
Services available online or by mail include:
• Certified copies of marriage and death certificates
• Concealed pistol license renewals
• FOIA requests – https://www.livgov.com/foia/
Services available by mail:
• Certified copies of Birth Certificate
Instructions available at: https://www.livgov.com/clerk/Pages/order.aspx
• Certified copies of DD214 (must include a photocopy of ID with request)
• Assumed Name Registrations / DBAs (forms must be notarized)