Gabby is quite the greeter to those who come visiting. This chatterbox is an active 10-year old tabby who loves petting (especially on her neck) and is very friendly to all she meets. She enjoys other cats and is very interested in playing on and hiding in the cat trees. Gabby is front declawed so would make a great indoor cat for someone looking for snuggles. She is spayed and up to date on medical.
Wondering why you should adopt an adult cat? Here are 10 reasons:
- Adult cats are calmer.
- Their personalities are well developed, and a good match is easy to make.
- There is no question as to how big they will get.
- They are less likely to get into mischief in the house.
- They need less attention than young kittens but can still be quite playful.
- They make strong bonds with new families.
- Many adult cats don’t mind being alone while you are at work or school.
- Many cats live 18-20 years, so adult cats have many years of affection left to give.
- These wonderful and loving cats deserve a second chance.
- Kittens aren’t kittens forever!
Looking to add a new member to your family? Check out Gabby and other animals available for adoption at http://www.livgov.com/animalshelter or call (517) 546-2154 for more information.