The Livingston County Republican Party (LCRP), will moderate a candidate forum for the Republican candidates running in the primaries for the 47th state House district, Livingston County Prosecutor, and Livingston County Commissioner districts 2, 5 and 8.
The forum for the 47th State House race and the Livingston County Prosecutor’s race will be live-streamed on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 to the Livingston County Republican Party’s Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/LivingstonGOP. The forum for the 47th State House will begin at 6 p.m. and the forum for the Livingston County Prosecutor’s race will begin at 7:30 p.m.
The forums for the candidates running for Livingston County Commissioner in districts 2, 5, and 8 will be recorded on the evening of June 30, and uploaded to the Livingston County Republican Party’s Facebook page around 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 1.
The following candidates have confirmed their attendance:
- 47th State House: Yvonne Black and Meghan Reckling
- Livingston County Prosecutor: David Reader and William Vailliencourt
- County Commission, District 2: James Bruney and Carol Sue Reader
- County Commission, District 5: Lee Ann Blazejewski, Jay Drick, and Mike Randall
- County Commission, District 8: Tabitha Dolan, Jay Gross, and Rick Knieper
Zachary Dyba, candidate in the 47th District will not be participating as he cited a scheduling conflict.
Mike Murphy, Livingston County Sheriff and former chair of the Livingston County Republican Party will serve as the moderator for all five forums.
For additional information related to the forum, contact Joseph Riker, vice-chair of the Livingston County Republican Party at email@example.com.